One of the highlights of Sourcing Summit Europe 2014 promises to be the session by Kevin Blair of Cisco.
Kevin will share how CISCO harness data to generate market intelligence which in turn is used to source and make intelligent hiring decisions. Check details of the talk here.
For those who don’t know Kevin, here’s his brief bio:
Kevin has spent his entire career in Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, with a focus on the Technology sector. He has extensive pan-EMEA experience, building and re-building teams and processes to drive effective delivery across the entire region. In addition to his EMEA work Kevin has lead delivery teams in both the North American and Asia Pacific/Japan regions.
Kevin recently joined Cisco Systems where he heads Talent Acquisition in EMEA-R, he presides over several thousand hires per annum across 85 countries whilst leading a team of recruiters and talent acquisition specialists in multiple geographies.
Prior to joining Cisco, Kevin lead recruiting for EMEA and Sales Engineering Globally for Salesforce.com. His prior experience Kevin spent over 5 years with Oracle leading the hiring of revenue generation profiles throughout EMEA during a time of both aggressive growth and acquisition. He previously held several Senior European / EMEA roles within Technology companies and Search/Consultancy firms.
Follow Kevin on twitter
- Sourcing Feast in Munich – #SOSUDE 2018 Agenda out. - March 10, 2018
- SOURCING SUMMIT UK (#SOSUUK) IS COMING TO LONDON - February 2, 2018
- #SOSUDE und ein neues Mindset heilen unser Recruiting! - January 20, 2018
- #SOSUDE IS BACK. See you in Munich. - January 10, 2018
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- 5 weeks until SOSUEU - August 31, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016