Every year, one of the highlights at #SOSUEU is the ‘hacks’ – fresh and smart new ways of finding talent – contributed by speakers and delegates alike.
This year we are taking our love of hacking further by dedicating one day to sourcing hacks. We are delighted to announce a #hackathon or rather a #sosuhack day on 27 September.
Whether you are a perennial tinkerer who loves playing with tools and technology, or just interested in discussing new ways to find talent you will enjoy #sosuhack. It’s one day of harnessing wisdom of the crowd, networking, making new friends and exploring cool news ways of finding talent. The event is only open to #SOSUEU delegates. For more details go here
Below perennial hacker and regular contributor at #sosueu – Jan Bernhart – demoed what a hack looks like and what you can expect from #sosuhack day at #sosueu.
Jan will be one of the many hacking leaders at #sosuhack. Don’t miss #sosuhack , get your #sosueu ticket today
- Sourcing Feast in Munich – #SOSUDE 2018 Agenda out. - March 10, 2018
- SOURCING SUMMIT UK (#SOSUUK) IS COMING TO LONDON - February 2, 2018
- #SOSUDE und ein neues Mindset heilen unser Recruiting! - January 20, 2018
- #SOSUDE IS BACK. See you in Munich. - January 10, 2018
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- 5 weeks until SOSUEU - August 31, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016