In a nutshell sourcing is often about finding the difficult to find. Blessed with an astute investigative brain and an impulsive knack to experiment, a skilled sourcer is adept at embracing a wide range of tools to find solutions. Often the go-to person for any hard to find task a sourcer thrives on solving new challenges.
So, you think you can source? Test your sourcing skills by solving our riddles and win* a free ticket to the Sourcing Summit.
- Identify the two speakers in the photo.
- In which Sydney landmark is the photo taken?
Email your answers here
HINT: Check our speakers list
(there is another hint somewhere on this page if you look closely)
* Over the next 10 weeks in the lead up to the Sourcing Summit we will be posting a series of riddles each worth a certain amount of points. The person who collects the most points over that time wins a ticket to the Sourcing Summit.
- My take on #SOSU11 by Dan Nuroo - August 17, 2011
- Images – Australasian Sourcing Summit 2011 - August 16, 2011
- The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us - August 11, 2011
- Australasian Sourcing Council - August 11, 2011
- Workshop 4: Engaging Candidates After Sourcing - August 10, 2011
- Workshop 1: Tapping into Niche Communities - August 10, 2011
- Day 1 Sourcing Summit in Pictures - August 10, 2011
- Sourcing Summit is GO – well soon for me 🙂 - August 10, 2011
- Quote of the Day - August 10, 2011
- @andreamitchell – Tapping into niche communities - August 10, 2011