Sourcing Feast in Munich – #SOSUDE 2018 Agenda out.
DON’T MISS TWO DAYS OF SOURCING AWESOMENESS IN MUNICH
The full agenda for #SOSUDE 2018 is now live. Judging from the content, it looks like #sosude will be a sourcing feast. Some of the highlights:
- Industry 4.0, and it’s implications
- Digital connections
- Hacking google
- Facebook sourcing
- Relational Tech sourcing
- Hacking search engines
- Artificial intelligence & sourcing
- Video sourcing,
- Sourcing the deep web
- Selling sourcing to hiring managers
- Area based sourcing
- Case study – Sixt, Adidas, Rehau, Swisscom
- Sourcing best practice in Austria
- Art & science of digital connections
- Web scraping
- Creating sourcing library
- Finding people contact details
- Vertical networks search
- White Hat sourcing
- The art of seduction
- Hunting the perfect sourcers
- Sourcing using multiple languages
- Sourcing lab and more
In other words – edgy, practical and mind-blowing content. Check out agenda.
We also added new speakers from Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ukraine, US and UK. We are delighted some of the smartest people in sourcing will speak at #sosude this year. Talks will be translated and videos available after the event.
On top of all the awesome content, there will be lots of networking with peers, followed by dinner and disco party. All this in beautiful Munich. #SOSUDE 2018 promises to be our best yet. Already, we have exceeded last year’s delegate number. Don’t miss.
See you in Munich on 25-26 April.